Sunday, July 10, 2011

I don't know but I believe  that some things are meant to be and that you'll make a better me..everyday I love you and  I never thought that dreams came true..but you showed me that they do you know…that I learn somethng neweveryday I love you 'cos I believe that destiny Is out of our control (don't you know that I do)and you'll never live until you love with all your heart and soul…It's a touch when I feel badIt's a smile when I get mad all the little things I ameveryday I love youeveryday I love you boyeveryday I love you'Cos I believe that destiny..Is out of our control (don't you know that I do) and you'll never live until you love with all your heart and soulif I asked would you say yes?..together we're the very bestI know that I am truly blessed..everyday I love you and I'll give you my besteveryday I love you 


No comments:

Post a Comment